Thank you for taking the time to fill out the Alumni Information Form for the HUC-JIR Committee on Honors. Once you click the link below you will be asked to complete the form in a single sitting. If you exit before you complete the form, you will be forced to begin again when you return.
To help you prepare, you should have the following information available prior to beginning:
- Basic demographic information
- The year you received each of your HUC-JIR degrees
- You are given the option to upload your resume/CV
- You will be asked to answer the following questions:
- Please tell us about your professional contribution(s) that you value the most.
- Include the various ways that you have served the Jewish people. Feel free to include aspects of your every-day professional life, and any special projects or initiatives with which you have been/are involved.
- Tell us about your ongoing connection with the College-Institute. What ways have you supported or maintained contact with HUC-JIR?
- Please say a few words about what you value most about your work over the years.
- What about your work through the years are you most proud?
- The following questions are only necessary if you do not upload a resume:
- Please list membership in professional organizations including the name of the organization, your role in the organization and your years of membership.
- Please list organizations you have served as a volunteer (include Jewish and other). Please note the years you were active in the organization.
- Please list any articles or books you have written or recordings you have made. Please tell us about awards or special honors that you have received.
- Finally, you will be asked to share a bio of 250 words or less that will accompany your Alumni Profile and may be used for future promotional material. This can be typed in the box or uploaded.
If you have all of the needed information and are ready to complete the form, please DO SO NOW.