Rabbinical/Cantorial - Education Program - Hebrew Union College - Jewish Institute of Religion
Skip to main content

Rabbinical/Cantorial - Education Program

Main Content

Current rabbinical and cantorial students and alumni who would like to earn a Master of Arts in Jewish Education (MAJE) or a Master of Arts in Religious Education (MARE) are eligible to apply for our Rabbinical or Cantorial — Education program. Residency for this program can take place on the, Los Angeles, Cincinnati, or New York campuses.

Contact us: Admissions@huc.edu