- Preparing for Passover
- Searching for hametz
- The family gathers to celebrate
- Order of the seder
- "This is the bread of affliction"
- The Four Questions
- "We were slaves to Pharaoh"
- Our Rabbis' sedarim
The Four Children:WiseWickedSimpleWho knows not to ask
- "At first, we were idolaters...from across the river"
- "My ancestor was a fugitive Aramean"
- Sufferings in Egypt: Hard labor and drowning of sons
- Salvation from Egypt:
- "With a strong hand...with signs and wonders"
- The Ten Plagues and Rabbi Judah's acronym
- Miriam led the women in rejoicing
- Rabbi Gamliel's dictum: Pesah, Matzah, Maror
- Grace After Meals
- "Next year in Jerusalem!"
Songs"Who knows one?"Had gadyaEncore Had gadya
If you have any further questions about finding information on this, or any other topic, ask your local HUC-JIR librarian or email us using the form on the campus library homepage.