Documents and Certificates - Hebrew Union College - Jewish Institute of Religion
Skip to main content

Documents and Certificates

Main Content

There is power in physically documenting a change in status.  Thus, in this section there are a series of ways to document someone's conversion, either through a certificate, or submitting the documentation to the American Jewish Archives.