Our Admissions Staff will be on the road next week, visiting different communities and meeting with alumni and prospective students. If you know someone at one of these colleges or in these areas who has expressed interest in learning more about one of HUC-JIR’s programs, or if you know someone who you think would make a great student, please let us know!
Deborah Abelson, National Director of Recruitment and Admissions, will be in the San Francisco Bay Area next week:
- Stanford Hillel: Monday, November 12, 2pm to 5pm
- UC Davis Hillel: Tuesday, November 13, 12pm to 4pm
- UC Berkeley Hillel: Wednesday, November 14, 12pm to 4pm
- Congregation Emanu El in San Francisco: Wednesday, November 14, at 7pm
- UC Santa Cruz, Thursday, November 15, 11am to 3pm
She can be reached at DAbelson@huc.edu.
Jessica Ingram, Assistant Director of Recruitment and Admissions, will be in the Maryland/DC/Northern Virginia area:
- Johns Hopkins Hillel: Friday, November 9, 1pm to 3pm
- George Washington University Hillel: Erev Shabbat, Friday, November 9, 5pm to 9pm
- DC/Northern VA area: Saturday, November 10, through 5pm
- Jewish Federations of North America General Assembly in Baltimore’s Inner Harbor: Saturday, November 10 through Tuesday, November 13
She can be reached at JIngram@huc.edu.