AJA Fellowship Program: 2009-2010 Call for Applications
The Fellowship program of The Jacob Rader Marcus Center of the American Jewish Archives was established in 1977 by our institution’s founder, the late Dr. Jacob Rader Marcus. Since its inception, more than 350 scholars from over twenty countries have been named Marcus Center Fellows.
Applicants for the Marcus Center Fellowship Program must be conducting serious research in some area relating to the history of North American Jewry.
Significant archival and manuscript holdings of the AJA include the following:
- National Organizations and Personalities
- Personal and Family Papers
- Synagogues and Local Communities
- America and the Holocaust
- Rabbis and Religious Leaders
- Women and Women’s Organizations
- Organizations of Liberal Judaism
Fellows receive a generous stipend to conduct research and study at the American Jewish Archives for one month.
Applications are available online at www.americanjewisharchives.org
Deadline for application is March 18, 2009.
For more information, please contact Mr. Kevin Proffitt at firstname.lastname@example.org