Last year's Grand Prize winner: Josh Nezon
We want to know #HowUCamp!
Join camp staff from across the country in our nationwide #HowUCamp contest on Instagram - and enter to win awesome HUC-JIR giveaways!
It's easy! Follow these three steps:
- Follow @hucjir on Instagram.
- Post your photo showcasing the week's theme with the hashtag #HowUCamp.
- Tag @hucjir and @[your camp] in the photo.
That’s it! Winners will be notified via Instagram DM at the end of each session. Enter now to win one of our prize packages, worth over $100!
- Week 1 (June 17-23): Show your true colors! Whether donning a rainbow flag at a Pride parade or wearing face paint for Maccabiah, take your most colorful and color-filled photo.
- Week 2 (June 24-30): Camp is where you make friends that last a lifetime. Share a picture of you with a lifelong friend, new or old, that you met at camp. Don’t forget to tag that person too!
- Week 3 (July 1-7): Summer birthdays, visiting artists, Canada Day (July 1), American Independence Day (July 4)! There is so much to celebrate during the summer! How does your camp celebrate? Show us your best fireworks, birthday cake or welcome banner to share how your camp turns it up to 11.
- Week 4 (July 8-14): Camp is a place to be your goofiest, silliest and (for many) truest self. Show us the schtick! Give us your best Boomerang of what makes camp such a wonderfully silly place.
- Week 5 (July 15-21): Summer fun means time in the sun. Show us how your camp gets itself bronzed and give us your best sun salutations. (Can’t take the heat? Show us how you cool off on these long summer days.)
- Week 6 (July 22-28): Summer fun is coming to an end. What are you bringing home with you from camp? What are you taking from camp into the year ahead?
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com.
Disclosure: This promotion isn’t sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with Instagram. The sweepstakes is open to U.S. and Canadian citizens age 18 and up. By entering, you give HUC-JIR permission to repost your photo tagged with #HowUCamp for the purposes of this contest, and you agree to a complete release of Instagram from any or all liability in connection with this contest. Participants will gain one entry for each photo they post in response to the weekly contest prompt. You must follow @hucjir on Instagram to receive the weekly updates and to enter. In order to submit a valid entry you must post your picture to Instagram using the guidelines above by 12 PM PST/3 PM EST at the end of each week on Friday. Weekly participants will have the ability to win HUC-JIR swag and materials each week of the contest and the opportunity to win a grand prize at the end of session one (June 17-July 7) and session two (July 8–July 28).