Edward A. Goldman
Professor Emeritus Israel and Ida G. Bettan Chair in Midrash and Homiletics
Dr. Goldman is Professor Israel and Ida Bettan Professor of Midrash and Homiletics, Professor of Rabbinics, and Editor of the Hebrew Union College Annual. He attended Harvard College and Hebrew University in Jerusalem. Dr. Goldman was ordained at HUC-JIR, where he also earned his Ph.D. His specialty is rabbinic literature, primarily Talmud and Midrash.
- Ordained, HUC-JIR (1969)
- Ph.D., HUC-JIR (1974)
- Translating the Palestinian Talmud: What Do I Translate?
- Reform Judaism and The Law
- Healing in The Rabbinic Literature
- The Jerusalem 1994 Conference Volume, Scholars Press, 1996
- The London 1996 Conference Volume, Scholars Press, 1996