A gift from your retirement plan, such as IRAs, 401(K)s, and other qualified plans, provide a simple way to make a future charitable gift to support HUC-JIR’s mission.
How It Works:
- Name HUC-JIR as a beneficiary of your retirement plan.
- Designate HUC-JIR to receive all or a portion of the balance of your plan through your plan administrator.
- The balance in your plan passes to HUC-JIR after your passing.
- Beneficiary designation gifts are easy to set up on a form that is separate from your will.
- Your estate can avoid both income and estate taxes on the balance in your retirement plan.
- Continue to take regular lifetime withdrawals.
- You can review and adjust beneficiary designations anytime you want.
If you would like to discuss naming HUC-JIR as a beneficiary, please CONTACT Susan G. Kulick, J.D., National Director of Gift Planning, to speak in confidence and without obligation.