- Rabbi Frederick Greene '01
- Rabbi Benjamin Zeidman '10
Works in collaboration with the Institutional Advancement staff to increase to raise funds for the College-Institute.
Seeks to create new initiatives to create connections among alumni and between alumni with the school and its students and faculty.
- Rabbi Maurice Salth, MARE '05
Works in collaboration with the Admission and Recruitment staff to support to recruitment efforts and of the College-Institute.
- Cincinnati: Rabbi Sigma Coran '93
- Los Angeles: Rabbi Zachary Shapiro '97
- New York: Rabbi Mark Kaiserman '97
Creates and implements initiatives to support students and to connect alumni and students.
Board of Governors Liaison:
Facilitates communication between the Alumni Association and the Board of Governors
Representatives to the Alumni Leadership Council:
Serves as a liaison to the Alumni Leadership Council and the Rabbinical Alumni Association