The year you spent with us in Jerusalem may be in the past, but it need not be a distant memory! Visit our campus with your family or congregation to hold an event, stay overnight, or simply to say hello, and to bring your HUC-JIR and day-to-day worlds closer together.
In addition to the options available to the community, alumni status will grant you access to the following:
- Alumni receive special rates for all offerings that require a fee. Donations are appreciated.
- Full library access
- A reserved study carol in the library
- One-on-one study opportunities
- Special sabbatical arrangements
- Mentor or meet with Year-In-Israel rabbinical, cantorial, or education students and/or Israeli rabbinical students
- Volunteer with a local social service provider
- The Murstein Synagogue is a place of pilgrimage for the International Reform Movement as well the home synagogue for the HUC-JIR Year-In-Israel and Israeli Rabbinical Programs
- Shabbat morning services begin at 9:30 AM many Saturdays
- Participation is free of charge
- You may lead your own minyan during regular work hours
- Rent the Presidential Apartment: Fully-furnished and located at the center of campus, the apartment accommodates families or groups up to 8
- Access to Campus: Receive all gate or after-hour codes
- Parking lot access
- Encourage high school and college students and young adults to participate in immersive experiences in Israel! HUC-JIR will support you in engaging your students and congregants to take advantage of the programming available to them. Please contact Rabbi Haim Shalom at email@example.com for additional information.