Program Requirements - Hebrew Union College - Jewish Institute of Religion
Skip to main content

You are here

Program Requirements

Main Content

Current rabbinical students, rabbinical alumni, cantors or cantorial alumni who would like to earn a Master of Arts in Jewish Education (MAJE) or a Master of Arts in Religious Education (MARE) are eligible to apply for this Rabbinical or Cantorial — Education program. Residency for this program can take place on the, Los Angeles, Cincinnati or New York campuses.