The SJNM alumni network encompasses more than 600 graduates working in Jewish organizations across North America, as well as in Europe, South America, South Africa, Australia, and Israel.
SJNM alumni have served and continue to serve as distinguished professional leaders in an array of Jewish communal institutions and agencies throughout the world, including Federations, Hillels, Jewish Family Services, BJE’s, JCC’s, foundations, museums, synagogues, camps, day schools, the URJ, Hebrew Union College, AIPAC, JCRC’s, the American Jewish Committee, ADL, JCPA, Jewish World Watch, Brandeis-Bardin Institute, JNF, Birthright Israel, Beit Teshuvah, Jewish Free Loans, Jewish Big Brothers, Beit Tzedek and a variety of Israeli and international organizations.
The SJNM Alumni Association publishes a semi-annual e-newsletter, conducts professional development webinars and seminars, assists in the recruitment and post-graduation placement of students, and raises funds to underwrite student scholarships.
SJNM Alumni Association Executive Committee (2012-13):
- Chair: Stephanie Bressler (MAJCS/MCM ‘07)
- Vice Chair: Naomi Abelson (MAJCS/MPA ‘07)
- Immediate Past Chair: Andi Milens (MAJCS/MPA ‘95)
- Alumni Council Representatives: Shaina Wasserman (MAJCS/MAJE ‘06) and Naomi Abelson (MAJCS/ MPA ‘07)
- Alumni Engagement Co-Chairs: Jenna Fields (MAJNM/MSW ‘10) and Bailey London (MAJCS/MSW ‘07)
- Campaign Co-Chairs: Julia Malkin (MAJNM/MPA ‘11) and Anna Shabtay (MAJCS/MPA ‘09)
- Recruitment Co-Chairs: Miriam Friedman (MAJCS/MPA ‘06) and Rachel Slaton (MAJNM/MPA ‘11)
- Communications Chair: Missy Bell (MAJCS/MAJE ‘09)
- Joy Wasserman, HUC-JIR National Director of Alumni Engagement
- Richard Siegel, SJNM Director
- Mandi Richardson, SJNM Associate Director
- Jessica Ingram (MARE ’08, MAJCS ’09), Coordinator, Alumni Association